October 9, 2010

Animal ABC's wip



Here is my animal ABC's poster and there will be alphabet game cards and a block for each animal+letter! We have 3 weeks for this project and it will be due in a week. A lot of work went into the animals because doing cute and accurate-looking animals is not as easy as it looks, then doing the vectors in illustrator and I am still working on color and value. I am hoping to add some texturing or decorative pattern to each background but we'll see..I don't want to make it TOO busy :) hope you like it!!

UPDATED-still in progress
Got rid of the text because I am still playing with fonts, I wasn't really liking the one I had before..and I added textures from free texture/pattern websites. A couple I made myself :)



-Andrea

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I especially love the elephant and the quail. I really like the values and colors within the alphabet too!

    ReplyDelete